Icom IC-M802 Advanced Long Range 125W MF/HF DSP SSB Marine Radio with Compact Remote Head
MF/HF Marine SSB Transceiver
The IC-M802 marine single-sideband (SSB) transceiver is available for customers who operate or sail under a non EU flag. It's a marine SSB which includes Digital Selective Calling (DSC) for automated ship-to-ship and ship-to-shore messaging that doubles as a powerful MF/HF radio transceiver, and triples as an e-mail conduit for wireless computer-to-computer connections.
Digital Signal Processor
The digital IF filter provides flexible filter settings for narrow bandwidth signals without having to install an optional filter.
Built-in ITU Class E DSC
The IC-M802 conforms to Class E DSC requirements, vital for your safety at sea.
One Touch E-Mail Button*
The e-mail button allows quick access to the pre-programmed e-mail frequency list.
Automatic Antenna Tuner, AT-140
The optional AT-140 easily connects to the radio without opening the casing. The tuner through function can be used with the AT-140.
- The latest in Icom SSB technology and construction
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) virtually eliminates noise and interference.
- Pin-drop clear voice reception
- Digital processing improves data efficiency
- Industry standard 110mm x 220mm size remote controller
- Easy to install
- Same faceplate proportions as many other marine electronics devices
- Family look with Icom marine VHF family
- Only about 100 mm deep, the remote controller fits in nearly any nav station. The cabinet is designed to self flush-mount, hiding the hole cut for the remote controller.
- Mounting bracket for the remote controller and the speaker is included, in case you choose not to flush mount the radio.
- Mounting bracket for the main unit is also included. With its small footprint (less than a foot square), you can mount the main unit in more out of the way places, like under the navigator’s seat or behind a bulkhead.
- Separate external speaker (required and included) allows you to place the sound where it’s needed most
- 150 watts of power, 100% duty cycle
- All modes, including RTTY
- Receive 500 kHz - 29.9999 MHz
- Monitor all 976 ITU voice and data channels, HAM bands and aircraft WX channels.
- 1355 channels
- 160 user programmable memory channels, each identified by either alpha characters, channel number or frequency.
- Multiple scanning modes
- Rugged main unit metal chassis
- Direct keypad entry
- Large backlit, dot-matrix LCD display with 10 selectable lighting levels
- Large tactile knobs, easy to use in rough marine conditions
- Backlit keypad, eliminating guesswork when operating in a dark cabin.
- New automatic antenna tuner AT-140 matches the transceiver to a long wire antenna.
- New, pre-wired cable connection points makes installation easier than ever.
- Pass-through tuning automatically tunes for reception.
- Simple electrical connections for easy installation
- Easy to read and understand owners manual
- Extended 3 year warranty available
・ 4×8-inch remote controller and 4×4-inch external speaker
・ Large LCD with dot matrix characters
・ Channel and Group dials offer easy channel selection and operation
・ Powerful 150W (PEP) output
・ 0.5 to 29.9999MHz wideband receiver
・ DIN and RS-232C connectors for external equipment
・ NMEA 0183 interface included
・ 1035 ITU, 160 programmable and 160 e-mail channels are available